Some days, I need to drive some 40 miles to office. I dont really complain about it -- I have a Chevvy Malibu and its a beautiful car.... :)
Day before yesterday, there was a lot of fog when we started, visibility being hardly 100 yards.. but as we came on the freeway, the sun started to come through. In a pure moment of bliss the mist lifted across the red "october" earth. I can hardly describe the moment -- imagine yourself at 75 mph; fall colored countryside passing your window - and there it is the mist rising as the the Sun "shines through on the wet highway. I "was" a believer all over again :) .
Been a little tied up off late - but these were the happenings....
* I have been talking to this great person in Pune, but I have been such a bore. (God give me some of sense of humor.. or just restore some of which I had :) )
* vikas also joined the bloggers lounge ( pandita.blogspot.com)-- welcome dude :)
* I was going through Prabhu's website -- and it is out of the world.. Gooood Work there.
If you permit I will post the link here.
* I bought myself a long time dream (a colgate motion toothbrush). Is it not strange how we make ourselves long for small things.
* I tried cooking black chole yesterday. Am not quite at Ma's level; but am getting there :)
* I should be back in India by January. You wont believe it, but I am looking forward to it. That means a lot of things will come to initiate.
* and yes, I met up with 2 ppl here, who have the same technical bent of mind. There is one in India.. All of us can write an operating system, if we try ..., if we just try. ("Self dabba") :)
* Jamshy bought a new canon rebel digital -- yes its EOS 300D - and he has started with concept pictures.
* Am reading "The Monk who sold His Ferrari" amongst many things. That guy writes sense. I get the most perfect defination of Luck. Its a marriage between opportunity and prepration. Makes sense huh!!! So you think it is air that you are breathing now ?
Sometimes we underestimate the potential of our ideas. One such thing was @ infy, when we had thought having internet news groups (comp.os) mirrored at a local news server. Natty, Vikas, Prabhu, believe me it takes you to a differant plane when you read that. Try for that, or you could do that home ..
this has been a long one.