Friday, September 09, 2005

Who am I ... really??

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?



So I did the pop-personality test, at http://tk421.net/character and it told me I was Jean-Luc Picard !!! (I admit - i like to be on the starship enterprise )

There are some words which I have known since I was a schoolboy. "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as a wisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

Jean-Luc is an accomplished diplomat who can virtually do no wrong, you sometimes know it is best to rely on the council of others while holding the reins.

Cope with it !!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Today I woke up checked a few emails, and than checked my payment status. I was shocked to find out that I had sold several $100 worth of product in one night, I realized this was the beginining to my money making businesss. With the system I have used andnow provide to you it is literally one of the best internet home business starters I have ever come across.

Visit make money site. It pretty much covers make money today to learn more.

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home