long time no see
well yes... its been 3 yeeks since I last blogged...and well this is un-natural.
things happened over the past 3 weeks.. which took time <- aint this a classic excuse.... :)
but here is what had happened.
* I went to coorg last weekend. It was awesome. The place was awesome, and while my stomach was full, I was at the edge of whatever little sense of humor that I have :) . You see, I have recently discovered that my sense of humor (SOH) is related to my stomach. The SOH is as alive, as my stomach is full. I guess the ppl who laugh a lot have a goood round tummy. So this is the latest in "growing mota" gyan's that I have... eat more->laugh more->get mota :) .
Spider in the nest
* I am reading "My experiments with truth, autobiography of Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi". For once, he is a great man -- not because of what he did... but because he knew himself. Life is all about knowing thyself, and playing to your strengths.
* Back in India, I have "finally" stopped cringing in the seat of the car, while the driver does some attitude driving. It might sound very "posh" to sound american, but it actually happens.
* I have restarted taking tea.... once a day - thats what I will try and reserve it to that.
* My sis got a job. She may be moving to bangalore.. once she does, I will have to find an apartment for both of us. More responsibility coming my way... I promised myself, I will take life one day at a time.
* yes I picked up digital fortress by dan brown (this is a quick detour. Gandhi, inspired me enough to pick up Gita next). I his booing abt crytography .. all a complete set of BS. I now wonder how much of "truth" is in the Da Vinci code.
* I'll be regular here.